Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Free Audiobooks are the BEST

Wow two days in a row!

Now I do not typically listen to audiobooks since I read faster than the readers, I like making up my own voices, and I don't want to buy two copies of a book (print and audiobook). However this is an opportunity that should not be missed:

Some crazy-awesome group of people got a bunch of famous and not-famous people to read a chapter of Moby Dick by Herman Melville. Each chapter is being posted, for free, onto iTunes and other sites, one a day until The End. 135 chapters! And Stephen Fry read one of them! There's also a number of other great readers.

If you, like me, have long drives or other requirements that do not take up your entire brain space but do not allow for a book in front of your face (or if you like audiobooks and free stuff) go HERE

Happy Listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment