Monday, October 29, 2012

Well Hello Again!

So I was super excited about this blog when I started it. It was supposed to keep me reading AND writing in the midst of a crazy science filled life. Whoops... I have lots of excuses. Allow me to use them all:
1. I applied to med school only I was really bad at working on the application. I told myself that the only writing I was allowed to do was the writing required for the application. So I didn't write any blog posts. I also didn't write my application for a long time. Well... I did it eventually
2. I took 20ish credit hours my senior year while still applying for medical school. Bad idea.
3. I took classes that had writing assignments (Glory glory hallelujah!) Perhaps I'll post one of the writing assignments
4. I was introduced to the BBC's Doctor Who (probably the biggest limiter of my reading and writing in free time)
5. I graduated and spent several months in limbo. Read a lot. Didn't sit still enough to write
6. I started medical school. Still reading. Sometimes instead of studying. Yup it's that important. So I decided to keep writing about it sometimes. Now is one of those times. WOOOO

For a list of all the books I've read recently, I will refer the reader to the social reading network known as GoodReads. I have chronicled all the books I've read and even written some rudimentary reviews.

I have a goal to read 100 books in 2012. I will try to set up a widget to keep you, the reader, updated on my progress (which is generally slow)

Thanks for staying tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment